wodSSHTunnel ActiveX component Description
The wodSSHTunnel component is a client/server component that will add secure tunneling capabilities to your applications and is based on the SSH protocol. According to your rules and definitions, it will accept local connections, encrypt and forward data to the SSH server where it will then be decrypted and sent to the destination host. An SSH server is required for this component to work - encryption will take place Between the local computer (running wodSSHTunnel) and the SSH server of your choice.
It will work on both ends - it can accept local connections and forward them to the server or it can facilitate connections to local services when notification of a 'remote port forwarding' request is received from an SSH server.
wodSSHTunnel also implements a SOCKS4(a)/SOCKS5 proxy - so you can leave it up to each application to decide its destination dynamically.
* Client ActiveX for wrapping your connections through secure tunnels
* Both local and remote port forwarding
* Unlimited Channels and Users
* Uses FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL crypto library
* Can act as SOCKS4(a)/SOCKS5 proxy server
* Internal threading (where available in host environment)
* Installation contains x86 and x64 binaries
* Samples in VB, VC, Delphi
1.7.2 July 20, 2010
* Support for aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr encryption algorithms
in SSH2 protocol
wodSSHTunnel ActiveX component Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in wodSSHTunnel ActiveX component 1.7.2
Release notes are not available currently.
wodSSHTunnel ActiveX component Requirements
No additional system requirements.